Our comprehensive approach of criticalists partnering with emergency teams, other specialists and local veterinarians offers the best chance of recovery to our patients.
Refer a patient by calling 971-255-5990.
Inside our Intensive Care Unit
Our team of board-certified veterinary criticalists lead staff veterinarians and exceptional support staff in a team approach to treating critically ill and injured patients, many of whom were initially treated in our emergency room. Our criticalists are the hub of our hospital floor, coordinating with the specialists and medical staff on a case to ensure excellent communication and exceptional care for each patient.
What does critical care entail?
- Round-the-clock monitoring
- Continuous ECGs
- Oxygen support
- Fluid pumps
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Continuous blood sugar monitoring
- Mechanical ventilator therapy
- Dialysis or renal replacement therapy for kidney failure or toxins