For Your Clients
Caring for the “pet loving community” is a core part of our mission—and that includes your clients. We see it as a privilege expand your resources to best support your community. See what’s available for you.
Financial AidA donor-funded program to help qualifying families in their moment of need.
Our donor-funded Velvet Assistance Fund can help your qualified clients cover the cost of their pet’s emergency care. Let’s see how it could help your clients:
- Cases must be outpatient (non-hospitalized) emergencies.Clients must state a financial need, and can receive funding once per year.
- Clients must apply for Care Credit first. If they qualify, the full limit must be used before financial aid is applied.
- Up to $1,200 will be applied to the patient’s balance.
- A DoveLewis veterinarian must examine the patient and confirm without diagnostic testing that the animal has a good prognosis without fatal injuries or unrecoverable symptoms.
Brochures + Clinic MaterialsHelpful tools to help you share resources and options with your clients.
What materials would be helpful for you and your clients? We have plenty to choose from.
- DoveLewis Brochures
- Blood Bank "Superhero" Flyers
- Pet Loss Support Program Information
- Hospital Business Cards
- Contact Info Magnets
- "Rescue Me" Window Clings for Home Emergencies