For Your Clients
Caring for the “pet loving community” is a core part of our mission—and that includes your clients. We see it as a privilege expand your resources to best support your community. See what’s available for you.
- Clients must state a financial need, and can receive funding once per year.
- Clients must apply for Care Credit first. If they qualify, the full limit must be used before financial aid is applied.
- Up to $750 will be applied to the patient’s balance.
- Cases must be emergencies.
- A DoveLewis veterinarian must examine the patient and confirm without diagnostic testing that the animal has a good prognosis without fatal injuries or unrecoverable symptoms.
A donor-supported fund ensures that abused animals receive the care and protection they need. Call us if your patient is suffering from abuse or if a client finds an animal in need of treatment and protection.
Just because clinics close in the evening doesn’t mean that your patients’ needs stop. Many of our referring veterinarians give their clients DoveLewis magnets or update their voicemail to help them in case of an after-hours emergency. What’s a simple voicemail recording?
“If you are experiencing an emergency, please contact DoveLewis Veterinary Emergency & Specialty Hospital at 503-228-7281. They are open 24/7."
Pet Loss Support
Grieving for a beloved pet is a very natural and personal process, and so we’ve created a program to help people process the death of a pet. What can you do for your patients?
- Order Pet Loss Journals
- Refer them to monthly meetings and workshops
- Spread the word about our annual Service of Remembrance.
We have plenty of material that you can use with new patients, specialty referrals, and clients considering quality of life option.