Dr. Gradilla completed her BA and MS in Industrial / Organizational Psychology from DePaul University in Chicago. After 7 years as a human resources professional working, she decided to follow her true passion and transitioned to a career in veterinary medicine. Dr. Gradilla graduated from Washington State University College of Veterinary Medicine in 2017. She went on to complete a small animal medical and surgical rotating internship at Wheat Ridge Animal Hospital in Colorado, followed by a 3-year residency program specializing in emergency and critical care at Cornell University Veterinary Specialists in Connecticut. She received her board certification and became a Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care in 2021.
Dr. Gradilla is passionate about helping critically ill or injured pets – and their people. She is dedicated to excellent patient care and to making disease processes understandable so family members can make the most appropriate decisions for their pet and situation. She truly loves the collaboration emergency and critical care medicine offers, as well as the bond she forms with her patients and clients.
- Wheat Ridge Animal Hospital, Small Animal Rotating Internship
- Cornell University Veterinary Specialists, Residency in Small Animal Emergency and Critical Care
- Washington State University - Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
- DePaul University - Master of Science, Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- DePaul University - Bachelor of Arts
- Multiple Organ Dysfunction
- Metabolic Emergencies
- Fluid Balance and Fluid Therapy