What’s more important than the heart? Our board-certified cardiologist is devoted to the treatment of diseases and abnormalities of the heart, working closely with primary veterinarians for the most comprehensive pet care possible. How can she help you?
Meet Dr. Caryn Reynolds
What are common reasons patients see us?
- Cardiac (heart) failure
- Cardiac arrhythmias
- Cardiac murmur
- Congenital heart disease (birth disorder)
- Acquired heart disease
- Respiratory (breathing pathway) disease
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Hypotension (low blood pressure)
- Heart infections, such as heart worm
What cardiology procedures do we regularly perform ?
- Electrocardiography (ECG), including both 24-hour monitoring and event monitoring of heart activity
- Echocardiography (heart ultrasound)
- Heart radiography (x-rays)
- Blood pressure evaluation
- Preanesthetic evaluations
- OFA (The Canine Health Information Center) Exam
Do patients need a referral?
Patient's don't need a referral to schedule a consultation with Dr. Reynolds, but they're helpful. We value our partnership with you and want to provide the most comprehensive care possible to animals.
About Our Board-Certified Team
Dr. Reynolds’ particular dedication to cardiology, on top of her commitment to enhancing the level of veterinary care around the world, make her a perfect fit for our team of specialists. Meet the doctor who keeps animals’ hearts healthy year-round.