Katherine Earl started her career at DoveLewis as an intern in 2007, and she has remained on staff ever since. Dr. Earl wanted to be a veterinarian since she was five years old.
Outside of work, Dr. Earl enjoys skiing, cooking and throwing dinner parties, listening to music, reading books and chasing after her two toddlers.
“I love working at DoveLewis because I love connecting with owners and their pets and providing them with whatever care I can.”
- Pain management
- Managing polytraumas
- Urethral obstruction in cats
- DoveLewis Veterinary Emergency & Specialty Hospital - Veterinary Internship
- Oregon State University - Doctorate in Veterinary Medicine
- Reed College – English Literature, B.A.
- One three-legged rat terrier – Lemmy (Dr. Earl adopted Lemmy after he was brought in to DoveLewis as a stray)
- One retired blood donor cat – Boyd