Pain Management Conditions + Treatments
Reasons to Consider Pain Management for Your Pet
- Current medications are not helping your pet
- You are looking for a way to help your pet feel better without adding more pharmaceuticals.
- Your pet may not be able to take some medications (such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatories) and you are looking for other ways to manage their discomfort.
- Your pet may not be recovering as expected after a trauma or surgery.
- You are looking for non-surgical ways to manage your pet’s discomfort.
- Your pet’s cancer is causing pain and impacting their quality of life.
Common Pain Management Treatments
- Multimodal pain management
- Nutraceutical and dietary recommendations
- Pain vacations: In-patient pain management for the day
- Emotional support: Discussion of pet wellbeing, quality of life