Stacy Ann Montgomerie is a staff veterinarian at DoveLewis. Dr. Montgomerie joined DoveLewis in 2016. Prior to joining DoveLewis, Dr. Montgomerie worked in emergency medicine at the Veterinary Referral Center of Colorado and interned at Fort Collins Veterinary Emergency and Rehabilitation Hospital. In January 2015, Dr. Montgomerie published “What is Your Diagnosis” in the Journal of American Veterinary Medical Association.
Outside of work, Dr. Montgomerie enjoys travel, fly fishing, mushroom hunting, book binding, literature, tribal belly dance, and needlecraft and fiber arts.
“I’ve always wanted to be a veterinarian, and I love the variety of species we get to care for at DoveLewis.”
- Emergency and critical care medicine
- Clinical communication
- Zoological medicine
- Conservation medicine (reptile and amphibians)
- Alternative medicine
- Animal behavior
- Exotic pet and zoo animal husbandry
- Client education
- Colorado State University – Doctorate Veterinary Medicine, cum laude, 2012
- Colorado State University – Biological Sciences B.S., 2008
- Two English bulldogs – Stella and Fergus