Dr. Hilfman joined DoveLewis as a veterinary intern in 2020. He continued his role at DoveLewis as a Staff Veterinarian after 2021 and has been working to sharpen his skills as an emergency clinician since.
Dr. Hilfman’s favorite aspect of working at DoveLewis is the teaching environment and the vast array of specialists available to help find answers and treat difficult cases. Additionally, Dr. Hilfman strives to build connection and trust with every client, working to find unique and personalized ways to show compassion and empathy for those who find themselves in the emergency room.
Outside of work, Dr. Hilfman enjoys rock climbing, snowboarding, and collecting insects as a junior entomologist.
- Workup and treatment of acute trauma and metabolic disease
- Small Animal Internship in Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, DoveLewis, 2021
- Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine (DVM), Western University, 2020
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Biology, California State University Northridge, 2013
- Associates Degree in Pre-Veterinary Medicine, Los Angeles Pierce College, 2010