Virtual Navigating Our Relationships With Clients
Taking the time to understand your relationships with clients. Whether they are a long-term client or a new client in crisis, these meetings explore how to better understand provider-client communications and experiences with each other. Using the Balint method, we are given a forum to reflect on the provider-client-patient relationship and gain new perceptions of our relationship with clients during difficult or demanding situations. All veterinary professionals with a client relationship are welcome.
What does a provider-client-patient relationship look like?
- A general practitioner caring for their long-term client and patient
- A specialist consulting with a client about their pet
- A client service representative that interacts with a client regularly regarding their pet's care
- An emergency technician that communicates with a client regarding their pet in crisis
- A shelter technician handling a surrender from a client
June 10 | 7-8pm (PST)
Led by DoveLewis’ Chief Medical Officer Shana O’Marra, DVM, DACVECC, and Jillian Romm, RN, LCSW, Credentialed Balint Leader
Virtual Meeting: What to Expect:
You will receive the meeting link in your confirmation email after registering.
Zoom sessions allow anyone participating to see the participants who have shared their camera, to speak to the group, and to hear anyone speaking. If Zoom is not downloaded on your device, click here.