Shuttle and Critical Transport
Main Line: 503.228.7281 | DVM Backline: 971.255.5990
Shuttle Service for Stable Patients
DoveLeiws is pleased to offer shuttle transport from our hospital to your practice, and vice versa, via our hospital Shuttle Service. We pick up your patients from your clinic and transport them to DoveLewis for overnight care. And for your clients’ convenience, we can deliver their pet to your clinic for discharge or continued care. In addition, our Shuttle Service is available to pick up and drop off all imaging services. If it is determined that your patient needs surgery, we can transport him or her back to your clinic or one of our board-certified surgeons can perform the surgery here at DoveLewis.
Our basic Hospital Shuttle Service is available for medically stable patients.
Key points regarding standard shuttle service:
- Shuttle Service is available 7:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Please call for hours and availability.
- Our fee to the client is $35* for a one way trip and $55* for round trip service. A round trip fee will be assessed for all imaging services (e.g. base price for Outpatient Ultrasound and transport is $382*). We will collect all service fees from the client.
- Due to the unpredictable nature of traffic and transfer schedules, we cannot schedule an exact drop off time.
For drop offs:
- Our staff will call you to inform of a patient transfer to your clinic that morning.
For pick-up service:
- Please call us two hours before desired pick–up time to set up the referral and shuttle service.
If you are interested in our standard shuttle service, please download and fill out our Hospital Shuttle Service form.
DoveLewis offers transportation service for critical patients from your clinic direct to our hospital for $225.** Critical transports are ideal for oxygen dependent patients and those requiring continued treatments and monitoring en-route.
- A DVM facilitating basic supportive care during transport
- Basic supportive care includes oxygen and continued IV fluids
For more information, please call the DVM backline at 971.255.5990.
*Prices are subject to change. Please call for pricing information.
**Additional treatment outside of basic, supportive care during transportation may incur additional charges.
DoveLewis Main Line: 503.228.7281 | DoveLewis Backline: 971.255.5990