As a critical care specialist, Dr. Mohammad-Zadeh consults on difficult cases and helps with a wide range of procedures. She also manages and trains first-year veterinarians (interns) as they rotate through the various departments and specialties at DoveLewis. She has been at DoveLewis since 2010.
Prior to her time at our hospital, Dr. Mohammad-Zadeh served as the medical director, emergency and critical care director, intern program coordinator and blood bank coordinator at Southern Arizona Veterinary Specialty and Emergency Center in Tucson, Arizona.
A passion for sharing knowledge
"I have always had a penchant for teaching. Any opportunity to demonstrate a new technique or discuss the pathology of disease is an opportunity for me to be in my element. There are few things that make me happier than seeing the 'light bulb' go off in people's eyes when I've helped them understand a difficult concept or problem."
Teaching vet students, current veterinary staff and the local community
First aid and animal CPR
- Angell Memorial Animal Hospital (Boston) - Critical Care Residency and Small Animal Medicine & Surgery Internship
- University of Wisconsin School of Veterinary Medison (Madison, Wisconsin) - Doctorate in Veterinary Medicine
- University of Wisconsin, Oshkosh - Masters in Developmental Biology
- St. Norbert College (DePere. Wisconsin) - Bachelor of Science
- One cat – Lulu
- One German Shorthair Pointer – Miles
- Two small human children