Dr. Farrell became a veterinarian because it brings together her great loves: staring at animals without being considered weird, working as part of a team, and talking about science.
Fast Paced and Complex Cases
Dr. Farrell focused on emergency and critical care because she wanted to work in a busy hospital and manage multiple complex cases as part of a strong medical team.
- Emergency and critical care
- Trauma and respiratory disease
- Behavior and dermatology.
- City College of San Francisco
- BS – U.C. Davis
- DVM – U.C. Davis
- Dickie – 11y MC Pit Bull
- Eugene – 6y MC Pit Bull
- Frank (nephew) – 14y MC Dachshund/Chihuahua