Following her veterinary school graduation Alison sought the quality of life afforded by the gorgeous Pacific Northwest, leaving a bit of her heart in her hometown of New York City. She adores people as much as animals and believes that it is through community and communication that pets can be cared for comprehensively and with the utmost compassion. Her passion, other than veterinary medicine, is equine eventing. She also loves yoga, hiking, traveling, music, movies, napping, and eating.
From Boardroom to Breakroom
Alison was finishing her 5th year as a DoveLewis Emergency Animal Hospital board member when the Urgent Care concept was first launched. She was eager to pilot this program having a long and strong background in typical general practice cases that require urgent care. She now can honor her love for DoveLewis on the hospital floor.
- Maintaining diversity of practice with myriad facets of care
- Mentoring and teaching
- Learning, from everyone, to be a better vet than yesterday
- Vassar College - Bachelor of Arts in Biology
- Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine - Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine
- Fear-Free Certified
- Stripey (nee Thomas), Domestic Shorthair
- Fergus, Thorougbred/Paint Cross
- Jim, Llewelin Setter
- Fruity (nee Little My Magpie, Little Black Dog)